Updated: June 17, 2021
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- how and why We collect Your personal information;
- how We intend to use Your personal information;
- with which parties We may share Your personal information; and
- to provide You with contact information should you have questions or concerns about Our practices.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information ("Personal Information") we collect from You includes:
Personal Information you provide Us directly. This may include Your name, title, company, email address and telephone number;
Personal Information We Receive from Other Parties. We may combine the information We receive from You with information We receive from other sources.
You should exercise discretion when disclosing Your Personal Information to Us, and should not disclose sensitive or confidential information that You wish to remain private.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To register You to use our Services
- To cross reference with the personal information You previously provided to Us to ensure the accuracy thereof;
- To display Your geolocation on maps accessed through the FireFringe Application;
- To communicate with you;
- To obtain feedback on Your experience using the FireFringe Application;
- To administer the FireFringe Application and Your user account and to manage the emails that We send to You;
- To contact You in connection with the FireFringe Application and to respond to Your inquiries;
- If You opted in to allow us to do so, to market and advertise our products and services to You;
- To improve Our services;
- To conduct research and analysis;
- To protect Us and FireFringe Application users against fraud;
- To notify You in connection with any changes to our services;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; and
- Other purposes permitted by law.
4. HOW WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
With Our Partners: We may share information we collect about You with Our partners Oy Arbonaut Ltd. and Satellio Oy.
With Our Third-Party Service Providers: To process transactions or provide services on Our behalf, including website analytics (for example, Google Analytics).
For Marketing Purposes: To notify You of offers for products or services that may be of interest to You. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
For Corporate Transactions: In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of Our company.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We keep the Personal Information We collect about You, and require that any parties We share Your Personal Information with, keep Your Personal Information confidential. We employ physical, technical and organizational safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the data to protect the Personal Information You provide to Us. Notwithstanding these measures, no collection, storage or transmission of information over the Internet on websites or otherwise can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore We cannot ensure, warrant or guarantee the security of any such Personal Information.
If You think the Personal Information You provided to Us has been improperly accessed or used, or if You suspect that unauthorized use of Your Personal Information, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com.
7. Verifying and Amending your Personal Information
Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, You will be given reasonable access to Your Personal Information held by We and You may request that Your Personal Information be corrected or updated. Please e-mail Our Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org and We will assist You. You may be required to put Your request in writing to confirm Your request and identity. It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any changes to Your Personal Information, including contact information, so We can contact You and inform You with respect to Your use of the FireFringe Application.
9. Retention of Personal Information
We will keep and retain Your Personal Information in compliance with Our legal obligations, and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
10. Storage and Location of Information
- sending You an email informing You of the changes; or
- alerting You from within the FireFringe Application (such as through a pop-up or by other means).
12. YOU MAY WITHDRAW CONSENT TO THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
FireFringe c/o FRMG,
111A Lakeshore Road East, Suite #3,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,